Sunday, October 30, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane.......

It seemed last night that I wouldn't get to the airport this morning. The north-east was slammed with an early nor-easter. And in Oakland where I live, we had about 10 inches of wet, heavy snow. Of course, this brought done branches and even trees all over the region and I couldn't drive up the steep hill to my home last evening. Left my car in the parking lot of the nearby high school. No trees there to fall on toop of my car.
Leaving extra early this morning....a good thing as highways were intermittent blockages of accidents and downed trees on the roadways.....and I arrived at JFK about 3 hours early for my departure.
Routing for my flight, about 23 hours in all, includes a 4-hour layover in Seoul, Korea and then on to Hanoi arriving late eveing on Monday.
Happy wishes to all for Halloween. Bye for now.

No comments: